1.10.10

Not Made From Words Feb 11 2010

Words don't make meaning
[differ]
It is same from one hemisphere to another
And does not mistake colour for light

An Atom Bomb can be mistaken for White noise
But Meaning remains the same

And falls onto us
Ruining everything

What remains is meaning itself

But, there lies a possibility
in its non existence

Its like giving birth
Knowing the forceps are in the hands of Death

...

Words flow like emotions
But sense is crude
and lacks sensibility

...

My eye looks out of my camera
right at the sun
only to get dazzled

But the click results into something

And my memory registers
An image

of the Empire of the Sun

...

A borrowed phrase
And a collage of words
in sync
produce meaning
ready for consumption

But, I am not a Poet

[Hence, Therefore, Herewith]

This is where I end my poem

No comments:

Post a Comment