31.3.07

An Unfinished Line


Feeling like an incomplete
Symphony viciously bleak
With a void inside
Which my poems flaunt with pride
Feeling lonely
Amongst people who adoringly
Love me I am searching
For The One composing
A melody sublime
To pour in my heart’s shrine
Filling its air with a pure note
Relieving me from the agony of both
Lightness and heaviness
Haunting my emptiness
By a silent promise
Of eternal trust without compromise
A person who is my need
With whom I can just be me without heed
Together to achieve
In the ultimate power to believe
Making a couple that can not fall
Where one fails other will stand tall
Where one will hesitate
Other will firmly levitate
Where one will cry
Other will help tears dry
Where one will be weak
Other will steer the wheel
Where one will be evil
Other will teach and belittle
Neither sacrificing
Nor suppressing
Together we will stride
The path of life
Never letting go
Always sharing the loaf
Reaching for an equality
That defies all this fake reality
Experiencing tranquillity
Through our spirits’ unity
Almost like being born again
But this time with no loose ends
Sitting on the either side
Balancing the pole of life
Feeling so complete
Possessing an equal belief
Sharing something more than just trust
Something more than just lust
Something more than just love
Something more than anything on this earth
Something that has not been defined
Something that defeats time
And also something that perhaps will never be mine
As I know I am the first line
Of the two-line poem defining my smile
But for the unfinished last line
I will have to find MY RHYME

2 comments:

  1. Great attempt. At one point I thought the line would never end. Whoa!!! Awesome play of words!!
    Keep it rollin;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a riveting journey into an ubiquitous yet charming world...where each possible yet integral dimension has been explored so dextrously that u'll find urself floatin in jus one direction...a single line of thot...n that too unfinished....
    whoooooooaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    kudos lady!!!

    n the most interesting part is, on watever poem of urs i lay my hands on...it bcms my fav...hehe

    ReplyDelete