9.7.07

A Completely Broken Line




.................................









A slow sound



Lacking the intensity of volume



But not of pace



Ironies in an equation



I try to save my grace



Random words



Abstracts in making



What I feel is it reverberating



Depths and depths



Lay in their shallowness



And I wait to ignite



The light in darkness



Something waits



A due I have to pay



A destination with no places



Away from a crowd of no faces



Confusion bathes me



Of clarity and focus



I look around



And see myself bound



By ties of broken threads



It’s a quest I have to tread



I see an end



And find a beginning



Left in the unforgiving forgiveness



I gather the humming words



From where they should not exist



Maybe one day I’ll make a sense of all this



I bear the burden



Of nothing in levity



I smile at this sorrow



This wont be there tomorrow



What will remain is the sound



That goes on as silence mounts



I shriek aloud a muted stare



Happiness gives way to despair



My emptiness is feeding on me



And I watch all this ringing a melody



Its raining outside



And I want to feel it



Rather than finding myself in this apology










......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment